Friday, May 9, 2008

Party Blooms

I happened to see some fun party goodies that I thought I'd try for myself. They are usually called Surprise Balls, but no one I have talked to thinks that is a good name at all, so I decided to give mine their own name. So, I call these my Party Blooms, as they are a bit flowerish.
These Party Blooms are made of yards and yards of crepe paper in different colors, and you and your party guests can unravel the crepe paper and discover confetti, little plastic vintage charms, and a hand-stamped fortune as you go, as well as a little bottle of bubbles in the center.
I finished them off with a rosette on the top made with more crepe paper, vintage sheet music, old plastic beads, and Vintage German Glass Glitter. Wouldn't these look great on your table at each place, or even in a cupcake tower in the center of the meal? Everyone loves a little souvenier of a fun fete.

Don't forget, you can find little plastic vintage charms and Vintage German Glass Glitter in my shop, as well as other little goodies.

No comments: