Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Am Estate Sale Crazy

OK, now that I have spent a crazy amount of time changing the template, etc, it's time to get to work.

Today's topic- Estate Sales. Wow. Even saying (or writing) the words gives me goose-bumps. I am crazy for all that stuff that people apparently store in their basements, totally forgotten, until I come along. I went to the best sale about 2 weeks ago in Warren! I could not believe how much was in that tiny little house. I swear, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Now that I have realized that I cannot keep everything I bought, I am going through it all listing very fun things on my etsy store. On the left is just a bit of what I have listed. I joined etsy with every intention of making more altered art myself, but I get so excited when I find things that I know other creative souls will love, too.

Does anyone else actually get a huge rush from digging through someone else's garage or basement? What's the most unusual thing you have found?

Give me a few minutes, and I'll post some pics of the treasures from that sale that I have to sort and decide what to add to my giant stash.

No comments: