Friday, August 24, 2007

Vintage and Retro Gumball Charms





I love old plastic gumball charms. I collect them, sort them, play with them, and even sometimes even make things with them. I recently acquired a huge bag of metallic-colored plastic gumball charms that I think are from the 60's, but made from much older molds. I separated my favorites and made some necklaces, bracelets, and lots of earrings. The Buddha Baby necklace in my etsy store is my most viewed item. I have one that is similar that I wear, and I always get a lot of comments. Here are some earrings that I will list tomorrow after a good night's sleep. (Maybe the photo glitches on Etsy will be fixed by then, too)


4 comments:

TheresaJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing my autograph book. I like your blog... and great items in your Etsy shop. Good luck with them! :)

TheresaJ said...

Great blog, and great earrings. Love the little charms! I love your pendants as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing my guestbook.

Good luck with your Etsy shop and blog!

Renee said...

Ahh - more vintage goodies! Love them all!

Dixey said...

Those pink buddha's are great! Nice blog. Very well written!
Heather